Sergeant Marina Amenities
Besides the convenient location we provide to our members and guest. We also provide full marina amenities to help you enjoy your time with us.
- Deep-water slips with water and electricity, both 30 & 50 amp service, accommodating up to 50-foot boats
- 90 octane gasoline, ethanol free and premium diesel. Both with ValvTect added
- Ice machine
- In-slip pump-outs
- Clubhouse with clean bathrooms & showers
- Gated parking. (One spot per slip, for visiting family and friends)
- Inexpensive transportation to serval quality golf courses
- Wireless Internet Service Available!
Limited number of transient slips, therefore reservation recommended.
Located in beautiful & fun filled Saugatuck, MI!
Ravines Golf Course
This amazing golf course located only a short distance from the marina was designed by Arnold Palmer. The Ravines golf course opened in 1999 and remains the premier golf course in the area.
The Butler Restaurant
Within a few steps from Sergeant marina, you can enjoy casual waterfront dining with Spectacular Views of Lake Kalamazoo harbor, boardwalk and boats. Outdoor dining and live entertainment on the deck Memorial Day through Labor Day.
If you looking for some nightlife fun and excitement, consider stopping by Coral Gables. Within walking distance from our marina! Here you will find music, dancing, great food, standup comedy shows and of course great friendly people!
Sergeant Marina is within walking distance to some of the best attractions that Saugatuck has to offer. Come and experience the best shops, golfing, restaurants, and nightlife.